Join us as we journey through our next book…
“The Four Agreements”
by Don Miguel Ruiz
In The Four Agreements, Don Miguel Ruiz reveals the source of self-limiting beliefs that rob us of our joy and create needless suffering.
A unique experience in a community of explorers for knowledge and growth
Lead by Coaches Beth Dewey and Demara Stamler
Why this book and why are 2 coaches leading it?
You’ve probably either heard of or read this book already, yes? The question is, have you actually incorporated the Agreements into your life?
Each of us have learned about a lot of things in our lifetime. It’s one thing to hear about something and another to live it.
We feel strongly that the simple, but powerful, concepts in this little book actually can help us release the limiting beliefs we have that are holding us back from living a truly joy-full life.
And, we’ve developed a process for creating community while we move our soul-growth to a higher level. Doesn’t that sound like just what you’re looking for?
In these sessions you can expect to:
- Safely engage in self-exploration with other like-minded people
- Explore insights, aha’s, challenges and ask questions
- Learn tools and ideas to help ease and enrich your life
- Have the opportunity to share within a safe structure of support
- Be provided weekly “reflection questions” to work with
- Have access to the recordings of each session
- Have access via email to your coaches in between sessions
Program Details :
Where: Zoom Meeting Room (details provided upon registration)
When: Friday’s Jan 8 Jan 15 Jan 22 Jan 29 Feb 5
Time: 1:00 PM – 2:00 pm EST
Cost: $167 for 5 sessions